Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Been busy!!

I have been busy creating! Soon after I put the littlest one to sleep, my hubby usually takes care of our oldest, I get busy on making beautiful jewelry! I wish I could wear and keep everything. I get so excited that I usually start something but will leave it to start another. It's just all so much fun.


I am working with a little more gold filled, so you will see more gold filled items popping up in my creations. I am also thinking of purchasing ruby quartz soon. It is supposed to be hot for the fall. Trends do not matter too much to me though, but I do love the color red.


I have added four new listings to my etsy shop. The orange carnelian earrings I loved so much I am going to keep them and make another set. I love the beautiful orange color and these stones are an exceptional quality. No inclusions, just a beautiful orange color throughout the briolette.


Enjoy!

No comments: