Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Who me??

Me, a website, a blog??!! That would have been my reaction a few months ago. But look at me now. Making jewelry has become a great passion of mine! I would make things for family, friends, and myself. But there were times when I would have ideas or be inspired and I would make, and make, and make…I needed to do something about it. I have been blessed with the support and encouragement from many people and well, here I am.

I wanted to start a blog to share my inspirations and thoughts on the pieces that I make…give a little life to the jewelry…I hope you enjoy it. I hope you get inspired, as I have become seeing all the beautiful work of the many other fellow craftsters.

I wanted to share a bridal set that I made for a beautiful and energetic bride Maria. When we first met, she was so excited about what I was going to create. Here are a few pictures. If I manage to take a picture of her wearing the pieces I will post it!


And of course I have to add pics of my little Lucia who loves everything mama makes...


No comments: